Companies are happy to customize ERP to your needs. But before you do that, you need to run our ERP "as is" for 6 months. Then we will decide on the next steps."
1. The best ERP solutions feature some of the best practices used around the world. This can help them increase productivity, reduce losses, and improve stock movements.
2. Cloud ERP software provides process automation, control, and meets compliance requirements as-is. You will no longer run at the last minute and miss deadlines and pay penalties.
3. Reduce clutter and simplify processes.
4. Provides clarity to processes and business owners can see the right details at the right time.
5. Competition is increasing day by day and companies must be prepared with the right process to attract customers. Now it is the customer who makes the decisions because information is freely available to everyone.
6. Government rules and regulations are getting stricter. Each district cooperates with each other to find tax evaders. So it is not advisable to keep oral records or neglect the bookkeeping.
7. Just because they have followed a process for years doesn't mean it is now.
In short, we won the deal honestly with that perspective and implemented our cloud ERP software as is.
For this reason a development to ERP cloud solution is integrated, where customers have the opportunity to use the product while we manage all software upgrades and regular DB archives, ensuring that they manage their business with ease.