In the world of pick and pack, there are two distinct parts. The first is pick. When picking takes place, a list is used to find each product back in inventory. Once the pick is done, the next step in the fulfillment process is packing. In the process of the pack, it is ensured that each item lands in the proper box before shipping.
Everything about warehousing operations has been developed with customers' needs at the forefront. That’s why pick and pack service in Canada is the perfect way for companies to ensure superior levels of customer care without the distractions of in-sourced fulfillment processes.
Image Source: Google
The Features That Differentiate Picking Services :
1. State-of-the-art warehouse management technology.
2. A full spectrum of the wave, cluster, batch, zone, and discrete order picking capabilities.
3. Integration with customer eCommerce platforms and shopping carts.
These features combine to offer a fulfillment solution that integrates seamlessly with enterprise to provide the following important business benefits:
1. Reduced order-to-cash cycle time.
2. Supply chain cost improvements.
3. Access to high-end warehouse process technology, equipment, and expertise.
4. Increased supply chain responsiveness and adaptability.
5. Operational scalability.
Offering picking and packing as a standalone service, or it can be integrated with any or all of other warehouse and distribution services.