Here, in this post we will discuss how to setup Netgear wifi extender. Below are the necessary points that you should need to keep in mind for hassle free Netgear wifi range extender setup.
- Place the extender and wifi router in the same room.
- Make sure your Netgear extender gets proper power supply.
- Make sure you have more than two internet browser installed in your computer or laptop. A situation may arise when you fail to log into Netgear wifi extender setup wizard due to the web browser. That time, you can switch to other web browser.
Netgear Extender Setup Manual Method:
- Turn on your Netgear extender by plugging it into the power outlet.
- Connect your wifi device with the Netgear extender.
- Open any internet browser of your choice.
- Open the default mywifiext login web page. In case you get any issue while accessing this page, feel free to contact My WiFi Ext Fix experts. You can call us on our toll free number and get the required help.
- Create an account if you don’t have already.
- Choose the network that you want to extend.
- Click on the next button.
- At last, click on the finish button.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the new Netgear wifi range extender. Now, place your extender where you want to be, but make sure you place your extender within the range of wifi router.