The delicious aroma of that freshly ground coffee every morning wakes me up pleasantly and makes my daily routine easier. If you’re a coffee lover then you also buy ground coffee online as you can avail plenty of great deals available.
Ground coffee not only creates the drink of all time, but it also has many uses. Here are some of its many uses.
1. Fertilize your plants. Don't throw away those old coffee grounds. They are packed with nutrients that acid-loving plants require. Fertilize evergreens, camellias, rose bushes, rhododendrons, and azaleas, to name a few. Ground coffee from a drip coffee maker is better than boiled beans from a percolator as it is richer in nitrogen.
2. Deodorizes the freezer. After freezer failure or just to get rid of freezer odors, fill a few bowls with fresh or used coffee grounds and place them in the freezer overnight. You can also add a few drops of vanilla to ground coffee for a flavored coffee aroma.
3. Keep the worms alive. Adding a cup of used coffee grounds will keep the bait worms alive and moving all day. Mix the grounds with the soil in your bait box then add the worms. They enjoy coffee as much as we do and the nutrients in the soil will keep them alive longer.
4. Clean your chimney. Before cleaning the ash from your fireplace, sprinkle it with ground coffee, and the dust and ash will not pollute the atmosphere in the room.
5. Keep cats out of the garden. Scatter a mixture of orange peels and used coffee grounds around your plants. Not only does it act as a great fertilizer, but cats will no longer think of your garden as a bathroom.